RoK-FOR Conference displays forest sector potential in renewable energy and clustering
The Conference is targeted at representatives from:
- forest owners and forest owners’ associations;
- business enterprises and business organisations (e.g. technology consortiums, chambers of commerce, development agencies);
- research and development organisations;
- education and training institutions in the fields of forests, forestry, bioenergy, wood construction and green chemistry;
- local and regional administrations;
- relevant ministries for development of forest sector, bioenergy, construction, spatial planning and bio-economy.
Keynote speakers include i.a. Mr Lucas Janssen from European Commission, Ms Sandra Hižak from Wood Cluster of Northwestern Croatia, Mr Stéphane Latour from Xylofutur Pole of Competitiveness and Mr Dušan Jović from the Serbian Ministry of Agriculture, Trade, Forestry and Water Management. In addition to the RoK-FOR regions, keynotes will include presentations of UNECE/FAO clustering initiative and Western Macedonia bioenergy case (Greece) in BIOCLUS project.
More information on RoK-FOR website.
The RoK-FOR project is funded by EU 7th Framework Programme (FP7).
Back to article listing