EFI is seeking a Head of Finance
The main responsibility of the Head of Finance is to further develop and supervise the financial management of the Institute. In particular, the Head of Finance will be responsible for:
- overall strategic development and implementation of EFI’s
- financial management
- analytical cost accounting; and
- risk management
- strategic and operational input to EFI’s
- financial performance including cost and income structures
- organizational structures and operational setup
- Management Team
- developing and enforcing controls and policies which safeguard EFI’s financial stability, assets, credibility and brand
- supervising budget development, tracking, controlling, consolidation, revision and reporting of the Institute as well as projects
- providing timely and accurate key financial information and advice to EFI’s Management Team and the EFI Board.
The position is based at the EFI Headquarters in Joensuu, Finland, and the deadline for applications is 9 June 2014. Visit EFI’s careers webpage for further details of the position and application instructions.
Back to article listing