EFI is seeking an Office Manager for its Barcelona Office. The Office Manager is in charge of general office operations and ensures that the office is running efficiently and effectively. The role of Office Manager entails high-level, international communication with various collaborators.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall office operations and procedures
- Procurement of supplies and services for the office
- Provide/coordinate administrative and personnel support for staff and new comers (e.g. relocation services, occupational health and safety services)
- Maintain office records (e.g. agreements, invoices)
- Maintain and develop office efficiency in close cooperation with Heads and HR
- Prepare annual budget and follow-up results, processing of invoices
- Liaise with other organisations and ministries
The Office Manager will report to the Head of Mission in EFI Barcelona and will work closely with the HR & Administration Unit and Finance Unit at the EFI Headquarters.
Back to article listing