The Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Climate Change (CMCC) will support candidates to develop project proposals for Marie Curie Fellowships.
The CMCC is the non-profit Italian research centre on climate science and policy. Its activities focus on the development and applications of models of climate dynamics, impacts of climate change and adaptation and mitigation policies.
The CMCC wishes to provide support to individual experienced researchers, meeting the requirements of the FP7 People Programme, in order to develop research proposals aimed at carrying out a full time period of 12-24 months at CMCC with reference to the following Marie Curie Individual funding schemes:
• Intra-European Fellowships for Career Development (IEF), for mobility from European Member States or Associated Countries
• International Incoming Fellowships (IIF), for mobility from non-European Third Countries to Italy
The location could be one of the CMCC's local units in Lecce, Bologna, Venezia, Milano, Viterbo, Sassari, Capua or Benevento (Italy).
The primary purpose of this public invitation is to select candidates who will be supported in the development of their project proposals for a Marie Curie Fellowship that must be submitted to the European Commission by August 14th, 2013 - h. 17.00 CET.
More information on the Marie Curie Actions is available on the CORDIS website under the PEOPLE Programme.
Desired qualifications are:
• Experienced researchers in possession of a doctoral degree or with at least 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent) since obtaining a university degree giving access to doctoral studies;
• Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 12 months since August 2010;
• Female researchers and candidates from International Cooperation Partner Countries are particularly encouraged to apply;
• All requirements of the FP7 People Programme.
Eligible Applicants should send the following information to the e-mail address: job (at) cmcc.it
• Motivation letter, including research interests and experience
• Detailed curriculum vitae and list of publications
• Abstract of the research proposal (max 1 page).
Deadline: 27 May 2013
Back to article listing