EFIMED Award to the best PhD on Mediterranean forests 2010
- The candidate should have successfully defended his/her thesis during the academic year 2009/2010, that is, from 1st September 2009 until 31st August 2010.
- The PhD should be structured by articles. Monograph‐type thesis will not be eligible.
- Main articles of the thesis (at least half) should be in English.
- Peer‐reviewed articles: at least one article should have been already accepted in an international scientific journal. More articles accepted and published would be an asset.
- The topic of the doctoral thesis should fit within the priorities of the Mediterranean Forest Research Agenda (MFRA).
Deadline for the applications: 31st October 2010.
The Call and the application form are available at: the EFIMED website
Back to article listing