EFI offers internship opportunities to undergraduate or graduate students.
The purpose of the EFI Internship Programme is
- to provide a unique opportunity for interested candidates to get involved in European level forest research and research co-operation and co-ordination
- to get to know EFI from the inside
The duration of the internship will be at least three months with a maximum duration limited to six months.
Office space and facilities
Interns will be provided office space and facilities as appropriate for their work and will have free access to the EFI Library.
Conditions of the internship
EFI is not able to provide financial remuneration for interns. The applicants should have the financial assistance from national and international programs (e.g. Erasmus programme-grants).
Procedure for application
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at EFI must submit:
- Online application form;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A Motivation letter
- A Recommendation letter from a University teacher/Professor
Applications are considered four times a year, at the end of January, April, July and October.
You are requested to fill in the application form and submit the required documents (CV, a motivation letter and a letter of recommendation) as attachments. Please read below instructions carefully first:
- The online application can not be submitted without CV, a motivation letter and a letter of recommendation. Please have these ready to be attached before entering the link to fill in the application form.
- All attached documents need to be either in doc- or PDF-format. Other formats are not accepted.
Applications should be submitted online.
If it is not possible for you to apply online please send your application to: emi.pesonen(at)efi.int