- 2004 Degree in Forestry Engineering. Polytechnic University of Madrid
- 2007 Masters Degree in Agroecology. International University of Andalusia and University of Cordoba.
- Dissertation: Grazing as a sustainable strategy for fuel break maintenance.
- 2004 -2005 INYPSA (informes y Proyectos SA). Madrid
Working for a company in Madrid on environmental and cartographic assessment applied to landscape planning.
- 2006 -2009 Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Estación Experimental del Zaidín (Granada). Mediterranean Pastures and Sylvopastoral Systems Research Group.
Support and training for field work on rangeland and grazing assessment. Started training on environmental economics aimed at the economic valuation of grazing as a tool for wildfire preventive fuel management.
Topics of Interest and Research:
- Forest economics
- Environmental valuation
- Forest fires
- Rangeland management