EFI has two newsletters:
EFI Network News and
Science Supporting Policy-making.
Science Supporting Policy-making focuses on EFI’s policy support work, which aims to help evidence-based decision making and enhance science-policy dialogue.
EFI Network News is sent approximately twice a month to our subscribers. It contains news of interest to our wide network of
member organisations, including forest research, industry, forest owners, environmental research and international forest-related organisations.
- Bioeconomy can tackle society’s grand challenges
- ‘Don’t just make plans – open opportunities’
- Watch the ThinkForest webcast!
- Save the date: Building an innovative and resilient forest bioeconomy
- Forests central to climate and bioeconomy transformation
- Climate policy after COP21
- Save the date: Building the bioeconomy: Insights from European strategies
- Forests and climate policy
- Time for a fresh look at forest sinks
- From Science to Policy 2 - our latest study
- Join us in Brussels on 15 March 2016
- Next week: EFI 2016 Annual Conference!
- European Hardwoods Innovation Alliance
- Bioeconomy in Southern Europe
- Wild forest products in Europe
- Introduced tree species to European forests