Registration for the EFI 2019 Annual Conference week is open!
Please note that your registration is binding and in the case of cancellation the registration fee or any other fee will not be reimbursed.
EFI Annual Conference week has two ticket types:
- for EFI Members (member organisations and focal points of Member Countries) and
- for non-members. (This includes accompanying persons)
1) Registration fees for EFI Members
Registration fee for EFI member organisations and Member Countries is 180 Euros
This package fee includes:
- Annual Conference decision-making session and members' dialogue session on Wed 18 September,
- Gala dinner on Wed 18 September and
- Seminar "Plantation forests to native forests: delivering multiple ecosystem benefits in a changing climate" on Thu 19 September
One-day fee for participating ONLY the Seminar on Thu 19 September is 50 Euros.
2) Registration fees for non-members (This includes accompanying persons)
- One-day fee for the Seminar on Thu 19 September is 100 Euros
- Gala dinner on Wed 18 September is 80 Euros
Fees for participating in the various field trips:
- Whiskey tasting tour on Thu 19 September is 60 €
- Royal Lochnagar Distillery Tour on Fri 20 September is 45 €
- Institute of Chartered Foresters National Study tour "Plantation forests to native forests: Delivering multiple ecosystem benefits in a changing climate" on Thu19 - Fri 20 September.
Please note that for the nro 3 trip you need to register separately here.
Prices for it
- Whole field trip £90.00 (c.105€ )
- Thursday eve and Friday morning (8.00-11.30) £60 (c.70€)
- Dinner ticket £32.00 (c.38€)
After selecting your participation in the online-registration form, you will be guided to the payment site. Registration fees to the EFI 2019 Annual Conference and the Seminar need to be paid by credit card. In case of non-payment, your registration can not be considered valid. For any questions please contact conference organisers at email@example.com.