EFI currently publishes three report series:
- The What Science Can Tell Us series is based on collective scientific expert reviews providing interdisciplinary background information on key and complex forest-related issues for policy and decision makers, citizens and society in general.
- The From Science to Policy series brings together cross-boundary scientific knowledge and expertise to strengthen science-policy dialogue.
- Policy Briefs convey current forest policy questions and challenges and outline courses of action to resolve them with the help of research.
We also publish Technical Reports (previously Internal Reports), which are reviewed by an internal editorial board and published online only.
You can also find in the Publication Bank:
- Annual reports
- Project publications and final reports
- EFI News (1993-2016)
- ThinkForest briefs (2013-2016)
- Research Reports (1994-2011)
- Proceedings (1994-2010)
- Discussion Papers (1997-2012)
Search the Publication Bank
Search: Enter a keyword in the field to search the title or author.
Theme: Select a theme you wish to search.
Language: Select the language the article was published in.