Forest innovation workshop 2018
Inform-Prioritize-Collaborate: Cooperation of Regions on Innovation in Forest Management, Use of Wood and Forest-related Services
Started in 2014 as a joint initiative of relevant European organizations interested in keeping vital and innovative the forest-based sector, the 3rd edition of the European Workshop devoted to Forest innovation will take place on 26 April 2018 in Brussels, kindly hosted by the Representation of the Free State of Bavaria to the European Union (Rue Wiertz 77, 1000 Brussels).
The main objectives of the 3rd edition are:
- Presenting relevant innovative initiatives from all over Europe, with a special attention to EIP AGRI Operational Groups;
- Connecting experts and practitioners to further improve existing projects and provide inspiration;
- Encourage further public and private investments in innovative projects devoted to forest-based economy.
Registration is open till 20 April 2018 at https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/4FC49D08D0B3946C.par
An open call for Expression of Interest to participate as speaker to present a case is open until 16 March 2018 at the following link:
- Candidates can apply for one of the following priority areas:
- Managing Impacts related to Climate Change
- Supporting Wood and Biomass Mobilization
- Supporting the Provision of Ecosystem Services
- Improving Sustainable Forest Management Approaches and Tools.
Ensure your voice is heard and your views shared by the relevant EU and regional stakeholders. Help us to strengthen the contribution of forestry to the EU bio-economy and rural development!
The workshop is organised by EFI, CEPF, Copa Cogeca, ERIAFF Network, ERRIN, Euromontana and EUSTAFOR.
Further information: Harald Mauser (email@example.com)